Shropshire Badger Group Objectives
- Educating the public about badgers through illustrated talks, walks and literature.
- Organising detailed surveys with recommendations for measures to protect badgers from areas of proposed development and monitoring the success of those measures undertaken and their effect on the local population.
- Giving advice on badger related problems with practical assistance if required.
- Providing rehabilitation facilities primarily for abandoned or lost cubs and road traffic accident victims.
- Trying to protect badgers by encouraging all members to keep a watch on their local setts and to report anything suspicious.
- Producing a quarterly newsletter to keep members informed of news, progress and events.
- Raising funds to pay for vital equipment such as educational and interpretation material.
You can keep up to date with the latest news by clicking on the icons above.
We have 12 guests and no members online